Are you ready to say goodbye to your Lendingtree account? Deleting your account can be a little tricky, but we’ll walk you through the steps.
- First, go to lendingtree.com and sign in.
- Next, click on the “My Account” tab and then select “Account Settings”.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “Delete Account”.
- You’ll be asked to confirm your decision, so click on “Yes, Delete My Account”.
That’s it! Your account has been deleted.
Also, read our latest blog post How To Delete Imvu Account Permanently
If you’re having trouble deleting your account, make sure you’re following the steps correctly. Also, be sure to check your internet connection and try again later.
How to Cancel Your LendingTree Account
If you’re looking to cancel your LendingTree account, you’ve come to the right place. We’ll walk you through the process step-by-step, and tell you about some of the possible problems you might encounter.
First, go to LendingTree’s website and log in. Once you’re logged in, click on the “My Account” tab at the top of the page.
Next, scroll down to the “My Subscriptions” section and click on the “Cancel Subscription” button.
You’ll be asked to confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Click “Yes, Cancel Subscription” to proceed.
You’ll then be asked to provide a reason for cancelling. This is optional, so you can leave it blank if you don’t want to provide a reason.
Next, you’ll be asked to provide your contact information. Enter your name, email address, and phone number, and then click “Next.”
The final step is to review your cancellation. Make sure everything is correct, and then click “Cancel Subscription” once again.
That’s it! You’ve successfully cancelled your LendingTree account.
How to Deactivate Your Lendingtree Account
1. Log in to your account on Lendingtree.
2. Click on the “Profile” tab at the top of the page.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the “Deactivate Account” link.
4. Enter your password and click on the “Deactivate Account” button.
-You may not be able to deactivate your account if you still have an outstanding balance.
-If you are having trouble deactivating your account, you can contact Lendingtree customer service.
Deactivating your Lendingtree account is a simple process. If you have any problems or questions, you can contact Lendingtree customer service.
Originally posted 2022-03-10 05:11:16.