Dragon Ball Xenoverse is an action-fighting game with role-playing and MMO elements developed by Dimps and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment. It was released in February 2015 for the PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, and Microsoft Windows.
The Android version was released in Japan in March and in the United States in May. The game requires Android 4.0 or later and has a file size of 1.5GB. The game is based on the Dragon Ball manga and anime series.
It features a create-a-character system, allowing players to create their own custom fighter. The game also features character customization, including clothes, accessories, and unlockable skills. Players are able to battle against friends and other players online. The game also features a hub world called Toki-Toki City, which is constantly growing.
Also, read our latest blog post How To Become More Aggressive In Basketball
How To Download Dragon Ball Xenoverse on Android
- Go to the Google Play store and search for “Dragon Ball Xenoverse.”
- Tap on the app and then tap on “Install.”
- Tap on “Accept” when prompted.
- The game will begin downloading.
- Once the game has been downloaded, it will automatically install.
- Once the game has been installed, it will automatically open.
- Tap on “Create a new character.”
- Customize your character and then tap on “Next.”
- Choose your race and then tap on “Next.”
- Choose your gender and then tap on “Next.”
- Choose your name and then tap on “Done.”
- The game will begin loading.
- Once the game has loaded, you will be in Toki-Toki City.
The game does not install: -Make sure you have enough storage space on your Android device. The game requires 1.5GB of storage space. Make sure you are using the latest version of Android. The game requires Android 4.0 or later.
The game crashes or freezes: -Make sure your Android device has enough processing power to run the game. The game requires a device with a 2.5GHz processor or faster.
Close any other apps that are running on your Android device: The game may not run properly if you are running other apps in the background.