Since roughly ten years ago, YouTube has been a mainstay of the internet. YouTube is the best platform for users to share content and it is very easy and simple to use. But like any other social media platform, there’re a few flukes that need to be addressed from time to time.
How to fix YouTube has stopped on F22 Pro will be covered in this guide. If you experience this problem, then do not panic. Just take care of the steps mentioned in this guide and you’re done.
Also, read our blog post How to Hack Wi-Fi Using a Terminal Emulator
Reasons YouTube Has Stopped Running on F22 PRO
There can be a number of reasons that can cause Youtube to stop running on your F22 PRO.
Check if Your YouTube Version is Old
Sometimes, youtube videos would not play on older devices because the youtube application is not up to date. Therefore, you will need to make sure that the Youtube version you’re using on your F22 PRO is the most recent one.
In order to check Youtube (or any other app installed on your F22 PRO), simply search for the YouTube app on the Google Play Store and tap on Update (if it’s showing).
Cache and Data issues:
The YouTube app may occasionally crash as a result of cache and data building. You only need to clear the cache data in your YouTube application to do this.
Just follow the steps mentioned below.
- Simply go to the settings of your F22 Pro
- Choose Applications and notifications from the Settings menu by scrolling down.
- Find and select the youtube application from the list of applications.
- Then, select the storage and cache.
- Click on clear storage and then simply tap on clear cache.
- Once you have cleared all the application data and cache, try opening the youtube application to see if the error has been resolved.
Network Connectivity issue:
Poor internet connectivity can also cause the youtube app to crash and display an error message.
To make sure your F22 PRO is connected internet follow the step below:
- Go to the setting of your F22 PRO
- Look For “Network & Internet” or something like that
- If your F22 PRO is connected to the internet, it will be showing in this along with the connectivity stats (like speed, security type), etc.
In some cases, updating your phone operating system can cause compatibility issues with the youtube application and lead to an error message on the screen.
- In order to check whether your F22 PRO is up-to-date or not follow the steps:
- Go to the setting
- Almost near the bottom, you will see the “System Update” tab. Tap it.
- After taping, you will be able to see the system update status of your F22 PRO.
Clean up Un-necessary Data:
The YouTube application may crash if there is insufficient memory on your phone. That’s why it would be good to free up your device storage. You will need to delete unused files or data.
- To clean up your F22 Pro storage, just follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to your phone’s settings, touch “storage,” and then tap “clean up.”
Restart Your Device:
If Youtube is still not working after following the above solutions, the last thing you can do is restart your F22 PRO.
Here is how you can restart.
- Your device’s power button should be pressed and held down until the “power off” option displays.
- Tap the Power Off option and wait for your device to turn off completely.
- After 5 to 10 seconds, press and hold the power button of your device again until the phone vibrates and the logo appears on your phone screen.
- Once your device has restarted, try opening the youtube application to see if the issue has been resolved.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How can I check if the youtube applicated installed on my phone is up to date?
You can check if the youtube application on your device is up to date by simply opening the Google play store and searching for Youtube. Youtube app appears on display and you can easily check if there are any updates available.
How do we clear our F22 pro storage?
You can clear the storage of your F22 by going to your device settings and navigating to the storage section. From the storage section, you can delete unnecessary files as well as applications to free up storage.
The issue of the “youtube has stopped on F22 Pro can be easily fixed by checking for app updates, checking the app data and cache, uninstalling and reinstalling the youtube application, or factory resetting your phone. If none of these methods work, just contact the company or any expert person.
2 thoughts on “How to Fix YouTube Has Stopped On F22 Pro | Reasons & Solutions”