There are a few ways to turn on your AirPods without having to use the case.
The most common way is to use the charging cable. To do this, plug the charging cable into the AirPods case and then plug the other end of the cable into a power source. Next, press and hold the button on the back of the case until the LED light starts flashing white.
Once the light starts flashing, release the button and then press & hold the button on the AirPods until the LED light starts flashing white. Once it’s done, release the button and you are ready to go.
Another way to turn on your AirPods without the case is to use an Apple Watch. To do this, open the special app on your Apple Watch and then tap on Bluetooth. Next, tap on the “i” next to your AirPods and then turn on the AirPods.
Also, read our latest guide about How To Remove, Cancel, or Delete Card From Doordash
How To Turn On AirPods Without A Charger
Apple’s AirPods are one of the most popular wireless earbuds on the market and for good reason. They offer excellent sound quality, and the best thing is that they’re easy to use and comfortable to wear. However, the only downside of AirPods and that’s the fact that they require a charger in order to work.
If you’re out and about and your AirPods run out of battery, you’re left with two options: you can either go back to your house or office to charge them up or you can buy a power bank to give them a quick boost of energy.
But what if you don’t have your charger or a power bank with you? Is there any way to turn on your AirPods without them?
Yes, there is a way to turn on your AirPods without a charger and it’s actually quite simple. All you need is a paper clip.
You just have to follow these four steps:
- Take the paper clip and straighten it out
- Look for the small hole on the back of the AirPods charging case
- Insert the paper clip into the hole and hold it there for 5-10 seconds
- Once the AirPods have been turned on, take them out of the case and put them in your ears
And that’s it! It’s really as simple as that. Now you can enjoy your AirPods without having to worry about charging them.
How To Turn On AirPods Without A Button
When Apple first announced its wireless earphones, the AirPods, there was a lot of excitement. However, some people were disappointed that there was no way to turn them on without using the button on the case.
But don’t worry, there is a way to turn on your AirPods without using the button on the case. Here’s how:
First, make sure your AirPods are charged. Then, open the AirPods case and hold it close to your iPhone. The iPhone will automatically detect the AirPods and ask if you want to connect them. If you tap “Connect,” your AirPods will turn on and be connected to your iPhone.
If you don’t want to connect your AirPods to your iPhone, you can also turn them on by opening the case and tapping the AirPods icon that appears on your screen.
Either way, your AirPods will be turned on and ready to use.
How To Turn On AirPods Manually
Apple’s AirPods are a great product, but they’re not perfect. One downside is that they can be a bit finicky to turn on. Here’s how to turn them on manually if they’re not turning on automatically, follow the six simple steps below:
1. Make sure your AirPods are charged.
2. Put your AirPods in your ears.
3. Hold down the button on the back of the charging case until the white light starts flashing.
4. With the AirPods in your ears, hold down the button on the back of the charging case for about five seconds. The light on the front of the AirPods will start flashing.
5. When the light on the front of the AirPods turns solid white, release the button on the back of the charging case.
6. The AirPods are now on and will connect to your device automatically.