There may be times when you want to share a post on Instagram but the timing just isn’t right. Maybe you want to post about an event that already happened, or maybe you just want to share an old photo. With a few simple steps, you can backdate your posts on Instagram, making them appear as if they were shared on a different date.
- Open the Instagram app and navigate to the post you want to backdate.
- Tap the three dots in the top right corner of the post and select Edit.
- Tap the date in the top left corner of the post and select a date in the past.
- Tap the blue Save button in the top right corner of the screen.
- The post will now appear as if it was shared on the date you selected.
Also, read our latest blog post about How To See Who Saved Your Instagram Post
-If you try to backdate a post that has already been liked or commented on, those interactions will still show up on the post as if it was shared on the original date.
-If you backdate a post that was originally shared as a Story, the Story will still be visible on your profile in the Stories tab, but it will show the date that the post was originally shared, not the date you backdated it to.
-If you backdate a post that was originally shared as a photo, the photo will still appear in your photo gallery, but it will show the date that the post was originally shared, not the date you backdated it to.
How to Get the Shrek Filter on Instagram
In honour of the release of the new Shrek movie, we’re going to show you how to get the Shrek filter on Instagram. This filter will transform your photos into a work of art that looks like it was hand-drawn by the master himself, Shrek.
- Open up Instagram and find the photo you want to use for your Shrek filter.
- Tap on the three lines in the top left corner of the app.
- Scroll down and tap on “More Filters.”
- Scroll until you find the Shrek filter and tap on it.
- Tap on the “Filter” button at the bottom of the screen.
- Your photo will now be transformed into a masterpiece worthy of the Shrek name!
- If the Shrek filter doesn’t show up, make sure you have the latest version of Instagram.
- If the filter is too dark or too light, you can adjust the intensity of the filter by scrolling up and down.
- If you want to add text to your photo, tap on the “T” icon at the top of the screen.
How To Turn Off Calls on Instagram
There may be times when you don’t want people to be able to call you through Instagram. Maybe you’re in class and don’t want to be disturbed, or you’re trying to get some work done and don’t want any distractions. Whatever the reason, here’s how to turn off calls on Instagram.
- Open the Instagram app and go to your profile.
- Tap the three lines in the top left corner of the screen.
- Scroll down and tap “Settings.”
- Tap “Phone.”
- Toggle “Calls” to the off position.
You’re done! Calls will now be turned off for your Instagram account. If you ever want to turn them back on, just follow these same steps and toggle the switch back to the on position.
- If you turn off calls on Instagram, you will not be able to receive calls from people who try to call you through the app.
- If you turn off calls on Instagram, you will not be able to call people through the app.
- If you turn off calls on Instagram, you will not be able to receive or make video calls.
- If you turn off calls on Instagram, you will not be able to receive or make voice calls.